jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

The big earthquake!

I was spending the last days of my vacations in Viña del Mar at an uncle’s house when something unexpected hapenned.
A strong earthquake ocurred and it affected a great area in our country. At the momento of the earthquake I was in a club with one of my cousins and her friends. And the truth is that I didn’t realize that what we had experienced wasn’t just a simple tremblor after a while. Actually it was the first earthquake in our lives.
After a couple of days when everything went back to normal. My cousins and I felt that we had to do something, so we went to Universidad Catolica de Valparaíso to offer our help and then we went to the hospital to donate blood. I think that we handled very well the situation because in spite of being really nervious we didn’t lose control. But if there’s a lesson learnt it’s that in situations like this we are never prepared enough.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario