domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

This is me!

Hi everyone!

My name is Francisca Guerrero, I'm 19 years old. I'm originally from San Felipe but i had to move to Santiago to study. I really like this city in spite of the crime and the pollution. living in such a big city allows me to accede to a great diversity of people and activities, which is very exciting but it also makes me realize that there's no place as quiet as San Felipe, so every weekends I go back home and I spend some time with my family, specially with mummy who I miss so much when I'm in Santiago. In the big city I've met lots of people and some of them became my second family.

I think that the experience of being away from home has made me grow and learn to do more things on my own, which is very important but at the same time very hard

Well...for those who didn't know me ... this is a little bit of me

Bye! ... and have a nice day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario