jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

My oldest friend

I don't have just one friend that I consider the best one, but I am going to talk about Catalina Hidalgo because she is my oldest friend and she has been present in my life longer than any other friend.
I met Cata when we were both four years old and we didn't see each other from that age untill she entered to my school a few years later. I met her because she is the daughter of one of my mother's friends and we used to play together in the building where my mother works. But we became best friends when we were older because we have a lot of things in common and we get along really well. I've never been to close to someone in particular I've always liked sharing with a lot of people because I think that it's not easy to find everything that you need in a friend in just one person and she thinks that way too so, we don't meet very often but when we do, we talk for hours about everything. I love talking to her because she's is very understanding and she always gives me very good advice. The best memory that I have with her is about a day when we were togheter in Viña talking at night about our future at the University and suddenly she said to me that she believed that I was going to be successful, that she believed in me, I felt really happy when she said that because I was really insecure and her opinion was really important to me. I really love her because she is really good to the people and she will always be in my heart! :).
.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario