jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

Hi everyone:
This time I have to talk about my favorite piece of technology, and first of all I have to say that I don't like technology much. But there's an object that I really enjoy which is my Mp4 I know that it is very simple and it doesn't do much but I love it because one of my favorite hobbies is listening to music and it allows me to listen to the music that I like everywhere and anytime.
My father bought it for me when he went to Iquique because he hated that when we went on trips I alkways wanted to change the radio. At that time I had one already but that one had less memory, so i changed it.
I don't really use it like I should because I could put and watch videos on it but I have never done it because I don't know how. Actually I have to accept that the main reason I don't like technology is because I'm very clumsy with it and I'm always scared that I can damage what I'm using.
But In spite that I just use my mp4 to listening to music it makes me really happy.

I use it really often almost all long day when it's charged. My friends don't like it very much because they think that when i'm listening to music I'm not paying attention to them. But that's not true I like listening to music because I feel like my life has a playlist and that each song adjust with my mood. So life without it wolud be a little bit worse or sad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario